The Green Impact Fund
- The Vita Green Impact Fund is a special impact investment focused on fighting poverty and climate change in rural Africa.
- The Fund will raise € 1,500,000 in non-recourse Private Loan Capital alongside € 500,000 from Vita
- The Fund delivers sustainable water and renewable energy to 200,000 resource-poor rural people in Eritrea and Ethiopia.
- These water and energy projects will generate over 400,000 tonnes of CO2 emission reductions which will be sold to allow for loan repayment.
- Loan investors will receive a 25 annum return on investment.
Download the Green Impact Fund Memorandum
Working out your carbon footprint is the first step in managing your carbon emissions. CO2balance have a created a variety of carbon calculators. Click the link to calculate your carbon footprint.